Categories

Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Staying over...

It's funny how my parents continue to give me hell about staying over at a friend's place. Granted I wasn't one of those hugely independent kids back in school while I was still in Malaysia. I wasn't one to go jalan-jalan a lot, go out to the city. Back then I'd just stock up on my book collection and read.

Then, I went to Australia and did all sorts of shit. And somehow they make staying over at a friend's place seem like a nasty thing. If only they knew ha ha....

Last night I stayed over at Zach's (Sanction to some of you). I actually got to chat with his parents a bit and they're really quite cool. His room has a pigeon chirping soundtrack occurring on and off, giving a nature like atmosphere.

Although that air conditioning causes the temperature to drop so rapidly its like an apple on Newton's Law high...!

In any case, thanks to all who've put up with me in their abodes and hope I can continue to return the favour, well probably not right now, but in the near future :)

Later....

No comments: