Categories

Pages

Friday, March 11, 2005

There really is one new avenue....!

It's been a sweet trip, and I have to admit I'm not 100% sure I want it to be put on hold indeterminately. Hopefully the journey may resume one day...

Caring for others is such a wonderful feeling. I've realised that if you really care for someone, and are both honest to each other, that no matter what happens, you will do your best to be there for each other. And I will certainly try...

And to Fina Khairaty, happy birthday!!!!! Fina, it's been a heckuva rollercoaster ride since I've known you and I hope you have a great year!

I managed to win the draft yesterday for the Cranial Extraction! I was riding on lotsa luck considering i had to fight the blue with Joseph on my right. I should have known he'd come back and draft blue-white. Surprise, surprise..... not!!

Yes, I'm having a bit of fun with colours, of course I'm not really sure what are the colours I chose through the pallete, but what the heck! Colour away!!!

No comments: