Categories

Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Random thoughts!

Torture is a very effective tool. I humbly acknowledge to be a weak-minded fool that succumbs easily to such weapons. That having said, I do have my own arsenal which I could use to good effect. You just wait!!

Regardless of this previous paragraph, I have been having happy thoughts for quite a while and am feeling amazingly high. Hope the feeling continues!

I don't know for sure where my life is heading, but at the end of the day who does, really? Trick is to adapt well and take it as it comes...

Oh, I almost forgot. I have opened five packs of Armageddon and managed a foil (Legend Killer) so I'm pretty happy. I've also traded for Torrie's foil and one of Trish's. Now if I could just find the second Trish foil and Victoria's I'll be a content WWE guy!!!

Nationals is on the horizon for Magic, and I really need to build a couple of decks right now, even if mostly proxy. I want to do well again and it's always nice to be the centre of attention :p.

Andy is an assclown who deserves to have his Highlight Reel wrapped around his throat and shoved right up where the sun don't shine and a little to the left (Okay, this was totally random but I had to fit this in somewhere!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're Happy.. May I be as happy as you? Can you teach me how please..