Categories

Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hmm...

    I miss writing. I really do. At first I thought I had fallen out of it, as evidenced by this blog and my blog at blogspot.

But truth is, I need a place to let go. And it seems to me that this is the only kind of place where I seem to be comfortable doing so.Not many people know about this spot, it's been inactive anyway,  and I'm not sure I want to make it public just yet either.

I've got this huge bundle of stress which has been steadily accumulating, and I'm beginning to worry that it's reaching boiling point.

My weakness is simply that I tend to hide a lot, keeping stuff to myself, appearing to look happy or contented most of the time. But there's only so much one can absorb.

The last time I went around with a gloomy face for a lengthy period of time, I bloody well got scolded by everyone around me. They were so unused to seeing me in such a state, they pressured me into not looking like that. And by some unconscious need to fulfill their desires, putting my own feelings backstage, I succumbed to the pressure and returned to my happy mode. Despite not really being happy...

No comments: