Categories

Pages

Friday, May 23, 2008

Contest Fever!

Nizam has managed to reignite my desire to win more competitions... the current one being a Trip for Two to go to EURO 2008 to watch a semifinals match !

Next week is going to be a very strenous week. I'm gonna have to borrow someone's Walkman, or maybe a small radio in order for me to catch FlyFM/HotFM's cue to call. This prize also comes with RM6,000 cash so there's pocket money too mmm hmm...

Right now my free time is spent brushing up my knowledge of EUROs... later on I'll be listening to Nizam battle it out on Fly. Hopefully next week it'll be me.. :)

This evening, I'll be at GSC MidValley to watch the final instalment of Indiana Jones with my gal. The last time we went to the movies was for Iron Man, hopefully tonight will be just as entertaining!

No comments: