Categories

Pages

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Cricket or football? Or...

Cricket or football… Cricket or football… Cricket or football? Such is the dilemma I face today. Arguably both of them are at different times so it shouldn’t be a problem, but I really can’t spend a possible 6 hours plus in front of the TV on a weekday can I?

 

Two cricket matches, one at 6pm, one at 10pm. The footie’s at 2:45am. With the cricket, the current matches on are the cricket equivalents of a football league run-in. Football is the Champions League Finals. I haven’t watched cricket in ages. The football is a Grand Final. The Cricket’s early. The football is only 2 hours. Cricket’s everyday till June. I might doze at work if I have to watch something til 5. Choices choices… And isn’t it American Idol finals later in the evening ? I wasn’t following it much until the weekend, where they ended up running an American Idol season marathon, I pretty much managed to watch a lot of it.

 

It’s been a very hectic morning today so it’s a bit of relief to be able to squeeze some blog time in. A getaway device that I’m delighted to re-activate.

 

Screw it, maybe I’ll just ignore all of it and get myself a good night’s sleep!

P.S: Trying out this tag thing, seeing if it's any good to maintain.

No comments: