Categories

Pages

Friday, June 03, 2005

Today is Friday!

Won't be around for most of the weekend, which sucks, but I'll definitely make up for it in the week ahead.

Lotsa things happenin', but right now training for DoW is heating up. Me and Mudster need to work out our timing, communication, the works, before next weekend which is when the comp is!

Tonight will be me, Ahmad, Andy and Triona only, I reckon. But yeah, as long as I get some more practise in. Rudy's trying to get me to go to Twilight Action Girl... we'll see... depends on how early I start off for DoW.

Crap, I need to find a present for this weekend's birthday!

1 comment:

mudster said...

Be like the little blue engine that could. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can...

Practise session shall commence!

Cheers