Categories

Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Logging in...

Passwords. The more involved you are in comps, the more passwords you have to remember. Not to mention usernames!

Today i logged in to The Age paper in Australia. I wasn't sure what my account details were, but I tried anyway, and luckily I got it right first time. Otherwise, it's another reminder for me!

Hmm... let me compile a list of accounts I have that require passwords:

1. blogspot
2. blogdrive
3. yahoo
4. hotmail
5. The Age
6. WGS forums
7. My bank
8. My comp
9. Star Wars website (not Hyperspace)
10. Photobucket
11. Magic rankings
12. The Star
13. Epass (for radio dvr player)

Now that I've written that down, it doesn't seem like an enormous list does it? And yet, I can't remember them all anyway...

.... the things you do to distract yourself from other matters..............

No comments: