Categories

Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Party 1A

1A? Well, Ryan and Swedish's party was divided into two: a dinner at Triona's dad's place, followed by the bash up at Hilton Hotel exec suite!

I was really exhausted after the tourney, so I asked Ahmad if I could just crash at his place. Ahmad, incidentally, had purchased a new keyboard and mouse, as well as an original DoW copy, yeah he's now Reeaaally into it... In any case, I passed out on his bed while he happily installed and put his new computer stuff to use...

Woke up at 8:30pm, supposed to wake up Triona but I think she woke us up instead. So we ended up being a wee bit late compared to most of the guests but it didn't matter coz the food never ran out...! My roughly 2 hours of sleep infused me with a shot of adrenaline as I proceed to wolf down fried chicken, potato salad, mee, satay, and pasta,

I also flirted rather outrageously and disastrously with certain female members of the party. Suffice to say, I was turned down in various ways. I admit I was really high at the time, though not having had a drink yet, possibly due to the DoW disappointment earlier in the day. No amount of turning down was gonna put me off!

So we sang Happy Birthday for Swedish and Ryan (or Bubbles, ha ha!), ate some lovely chocolate cake! mmm.... took random pictures, some cool, some not so cool, and all-in-all, had a fun time at the restaurant. We ended up with a lot of leftover food though, so of course, we packed it all up to Hilton Hotel!

I took a ride with Y2J, and in a minor victory managed to get Syaszie and Deborah into the car as well, along with a good portion of the food. I remember mentioning to Y2J, "Hey, we've got a car, good food, and two lovely ladies to boot, what say we ditch the party and have our own little get-together?" Needless to say, this sad attempt did not generate any favourable response...

Anyway, Y2J dropped us off as he had to change from his office wear, and after a few minor hiccups, we finally got to the hotel room, 1561 I believe it was...

No comments: