Categories

Pages

Friday, June 24, 2005

---> Indonesia!

This morning I had a chat with my neighbour (the mom) on my travels to Indonesia in the previous year. Of the most wonder to her was how it was that I was able to stay at two of my friend's family houses the entire time I was there! Thinking back, all I can say was, both families were extremely lovely and hospitable!

Was supposed to go in July for a business trip but doesn't seem likely at this stage. Still, I will be going at the end of the year to attend an event which I am extremely happy with. Willl update as time comes near.

Oh, to my Indo pals, if you're reading this, I need some help. I have some relatives who will be going to Jakarta in July. They're looking for hotel accomodation for three nights RM100-150 budget per night, preferably where cheap shopping places are nearby. Yes, obviously, they're of the shopping variety...

2 comments:

Nauval Yazid said...

az,
you know who the right people to ask are, and that excludes me! :D

yeah, yeah, do call those two gals there, they'll be more than happy to find excuses not showing up for work due to "jalan-jalan" accompanying their guests :P

ExecutorAzmin said...

Well, it won't be for accompanying, I don't wanna take them off from work to do things they like doing ha ha!

Just need suggestions of any reasonably priced hotels in Jakarta :D