Categories

Pages

Monday, April 24, 2006

Wishes DO come true sometimes...

... as long as it has nothing to do with what YOU want that will improve YOUR life!

In one case, I was hoping that West Ham would be the ones to advance from the other semis. Well, lo and behold, it was them all right!

Even more glaring was the fact that the match turned out to be a 1-0. The Liv-Che had more goals in it!! Shocking, but I'm glad to see now I realised I watched the match that really mattered!

Oh, other news during the weekend, STEVEN GERRARD voted by his fellow footballers as Player of the Year. So many scoffed when I flatly told everyone that Stevie G would win. While coming from me, the scoffing was understandable, given my bias, but coming from the footballing world??? I rest my case.

C'mon REDS!!! Let's get the FA Cup!!! 13th May, be there!!!

No comments: