Categories

Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Full Circle

April 9 signalled my full return to tournament Magic, after more than a year's hiatus. And I enjoyed it every step of the way!

What made it even more ridiculous was the fact it was a TEAM tournament! And for that I thank Rizal and Ida for graciously allowing me to be a part of their team, despite not playing for ages...

We turned out a very satisfactory performance at the end of the day, with 3 wins 2 losses and a draw, finishing 9th overall, 2nd from our WGS squad. I myself had 2 wins, 2 losses and 2 draws (yes, I hadta go up against all those control decks and I couldn't finish in time...!)

In any case, the pre-release for Dissension is this weekend, but I can't attend the 1st session (work), so it'll either be 2nd session on Saturday, or TWO sessions on Sunday. Haven't figured out which one yet though... but funds running out for the month MAY be a factor... ha ha...

Hmm, I should check when my daughter is going, coz i'll probably head there at the same time!!!

See yaz...

No comments: