Categories

Pages

Friday, May 31, 2013

The Second One is Coming!

My colleague's second child arrived today
Samantha is her name
And though I'm glad
It made me scared
Cause I'll go through the same.

My second child is coming soon
September it will be
It's getting near
Of course I fear
It'll be no cup of tea.

At first I felt it's all okay
I've gone through it before
But the more I think
It makes me shrink
It's actually even more.

From just one kid there'll now be two
The diapers is just a start
To guide and play
Through bright and gray
To love with all my heart

Zharif my first he already knows
His brother's on the way
He kisses the tummy
of his lovely mummy
Almost every day!

Speaking of which, my dearest wife
For her it'll be no breeze
I must help her out
Erase all doubt
And put her thoughts at ease

And all the support that I have now
I can't thank them enough
The family's there
They really care
They're there if things get rough.

With all of that it'll be okay
I'm positive it will
I'll be ready
And also steady
I just really need to chill.

And in the end there's something else
An entirely different game
There'll be a fight
Arguing who's right
When deciding on his name!

1 comment: