Categories

Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Cleaning up time!

Uggh!

Have to admit, I was never one of those fastidious, rushing people when it came to cleaning up my personal space. I have no problems assisting others to clean up common areas, but when it comes to mine, well... er...

Ha ha, y'know, I could argue I do it on purpose so as to lend an identity to my personal areas, but truth of the matter, I'm just plain lazy.

I also have problems throwing out old stuff. Well, this I could actually argue. You never know, I might still be able to use it, and some of the stuff just has so many memories. Aye, spoken like a true hoarder of all things useless...

Still, when the whip starts a-lashing, then a-cleaning is a must. Why?

Hari Raya is coming soon!!! Less than a week to go!!!

Note: Haven't seen the Amcorp gang for quite a while. Miss ya lots! Will catch up soon...

1 comment:

mudster said...

We miss you too. Going for wrestling tonight?