Categories

Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Star Wars Episode 3!

Without doubt this will be the biggest challenge for George Lucas to squeeze in all the story elements to complete the trilogy to link to Episode 4. So MANY things that people wanna see, Anakin's full conversion to the Dark Side, his duel with former mentor Obi-Wan Kenobi, the disfiguring of Palpatine, the hunting down of the Jedi, the formation of the Imperial Senate, the Death of Mace Windu, not to mention how much of the Clone Wars they plan to show!!!

So much to do in one movie! Star Wars fans are abuzz, some cynical that it can't be done, some optimistic hoping that Lucas will do better for this final instalment.

Me? I just hope I get my wish, i.e. the beheading of Jar Jar Binx by Anakin Skywalker (hopefully). I am sure Star Wars fans around the world would agree he is one of the most useless supporting characters of all time.

Watched a bit of the trailer at a mamak, hence my sudden revival of the subject. And I must say I am eagerly awaiting more..!


A few hours later, my spectacles fell apart... Impact to much to take? We'll se...



No comments: