Categories

Pages

Friday, November 12, 2004

Long overdue...

To everyone,

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri! And Maaf Zahir Batin!

Azmin Mohd Khalib
Living On Imagination

-------------
Dear God,

Thanks for all the love You share
Though I am so not worthy
Yet You continue to show how much You care
I thank You oh so dearly

I'm clearly weak, and not that strong
Thanks to You I survive
I sin and sin and still do wrong
And still I am alive

My obligations to You I still fail to meet
Like praying 5 times a day
And though my soul is not complete
You still don't turn away

Instead You continue to be bless me so
With all that life can give
And am I grateful? I'm not, I know
I don't deserve to live

I pray that You'll forgive me
The one who knows all is You
A person of faith I'll try to be
And do my best to be true

From this day on I'll try my best
To remember You each day
Improve myself to face each test
And not to go astray...

-----------




No comments: