Categories

Pages

Friday, October 21, 2005

The one where I fall sick and launch an EPL blog!

After trying to survive off home medicine for the past few days, I finally gave up this morning, and headed off to see an actual doctor. The continuous cramps I was suffering caused me to be unable to sit still as I constantly moved around trying to relieve the pain (which didn't work, but heck I got a lot of exercise!)

The end result? I got a jab on my arse (painkillers rock don't they?) and enough medicine to knock out an elephant. This also means that I'm not fasting for the next three days or so while I recover. Yeah yeah, I'm a cop-out again, it's not like i haven't done this before ha ha!

Hmm, this also gives me more time online as well, so here I am. Now then, after looking at my past few entries, they seem to be inundated with football stuff, things that not everyone likes to read. As such, I've decided to launch a separate EPL Blog!

Have now created it and linked it on the left, feel free to check it out at eplcrazy.blogspot.com !

Enjoy!

No comments: