Categories

Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Well...

Astro came back just in time, last Sunday, so I got my fix.

Anyway, yesterday I read in the papers on this community where everyone involved attempts to write a Novel in 30 days. It's actually quite a fascinating idea, as having some peer support really helps in getting the writing done.

Especially when you're a slow, procrastinating, wait-until-we-colonise-the-stars type of person like me....

I enjoy writing, but I always seem to lack the motivation to finish what I've started. I think some of my friends since my schooldays could attest to the fact that I have an idea, then start developing it in a flurry of writing, then proceed to lose all horsepower, sputtering to an unpretty stop.

Maybe I just need to learn how to pace myself...

Later....

2 comments:

ExecutorAzmin said...

Ha ha thanks Ben, feel so much better now! :D

siedne said...

Ugh, i understand how it feels to start smthg n not finish it. hehe. yeah, nanowrimo is a great idea, hope to see u join in too. i know i will...attempt to...