Categories

Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Koko Krunch is amazing!

Macam budak kecik siut, dahlah tu, makan waktu puasa pulak!!! ha ha!

Anyway, this, believe it or not, was one of the doctor's prescription. Not Koko Krunch specifically, but cereal in general. Nothing oily, but with lots of fluids, i.e. milk.

And for meal entertainment, watch the America's Top Model marathon. Yeah, I'm really stretching it here....

Why does the milk here taste so much different then the ones I bought when I was in Australia? Over there, I drank Pura Milk by the gallons! (Sorry Mark, Rev never did it for me!) The ones here are not that bad actually, but they leave me with a bad aftertaste. Ah well...

Hey, Sean or Ben, howabout shipping me some cartons of Pura? Just a thought mind you...

No comments: