Categories

Pages

Friday, October 14, 2005

I'm back!!!!

Apologies to all, have had a long hiatus from being online which wasn't helped by the fact that my home com did not respond promisingly to the installation of Streamyx. Was forced to reformat the hard drive and managed to damage the registry in the process. Currently as we speak, I am re-installing MSN Messenger but it's not working. My PC even hanged when I tried opening Triona's blog (I think it's coz of the video thingie you put up Triona, my PC can't take the strain ha ha!)

It's been awhile since I really posted, and lotsa things happened since my last doomed football prediction posting. Wolf, Rudy and Sean celebrated their respective birthdays (Happy Belated, you all!) WGS opened up a new branch in Shah Alam, the Aussies slaughtered the World XIs in the cricket one-dayers and England made the World Cup in Germany! Yeap, I've missed the boat on lots of stuff, and my social life hasn't so much as gone down the drain, but rather it's grinding its teeth on the dust.

Now onto some football stuff. Contrary to popular theory :P, my absence from blogging was NOT due to Liverpool biting the big one against Chelsea. I constantly fail to understand why Rafa does not field Cisse regularly. It's gotten to the extent that Cisse performed under-par at the World Cup qualifiers which is more due to lack of match time rather then his personal skills. Right now, if Cisse really wanted to leave, I wouldn't blame him, coz he does feel unwanted...

As for my prediction skills, a 4 out of 10 leaves much to be desired. Gahhhhhh!!!!

Onward to Fantasy Football!!!!!!

No comments: