Categories

Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Experimenting+memories

Was flipping through my photo collections for the purposes of putting some up on the net and ended up strolling down memory lane instead. Feels like it's been ages. Here's a shot of my family back in 1996:
Me, my folks, and my bro

That's from when we were at the airport before I went to OZ for university. That's me on the left. Feel so old now.... work does that to you I guess. And everyone thinks I'm 4 years older than I actually am.Here's one from our backpacking trip in New Zealand in 1999.



That's Azlan, Shahrul then me, all Uni mates. It was my last day with them in Christchurch before they flew back to Melbourne, while I backpacked up to Wellington and was alone for four days before I joined up with the rest of my Melbourne Uni Debating Gang. Hmm... one of the greatest things about cycling in OZ (and NZ) is that it's much harder to sweat due to the dry weather. You could cycle in a business suit around there and heck I've seen people do so!

I'll put in some more recent photos (less flattering of course!) some other time once I get the hang of it.

2 comments:

Fina Thorpe-Willett said...

yes. a picture does tell things.
it takes you back to the memory lane.
good and bad though..
i myself didn't realize it until recently.
never keep pictures in a good way.
maybe must sort this problem out.
to cherish past times...

ExecutorAzmin said...

Fikha dearest, let me know if you wanna post photos on your blog and need some help.

Take care of you!