Categories

Pages

Friday, August 06, 2004

Ccafe session

Just had an extremely intense LAN Call of Duty session, have not LANned for ages. Johan and Loco are with me, so of course I got shot more times than I care to remember. But it was amazingly fun but Vasily Zaitsev I am not.

What else happened? Watched Bruce Almighty this afternoon. It was an okay movie, but of course, one would think that if he was given the same powers, he should be able to balance everything out properly. Mogwai (Shaz's cat) added some more battle scars on my skin.

I just re-read my previous post, and have to admit I was on an unnatural high. It's amazing how what some people say can affect me deeply. I am still high. High on life!! I expect to fall at some point, but no worries.

Quote from Sandman:

It is sometimes a mistake to climb to the top
It is always a mistake never to make the attempt.

I will keep on climbing!


No comments: