Categories

Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

The F in friends

I just went on a semi-Testimonial spree on Friendster just now. Good luck to those who got affected. With any luck, maybe ONE of those testimonials will get approved. If you guys aren't happy with any of them, it ain't my fault!!! Blame Arjun... he started it....

Today has been a bit of a trip down memory lane, though. My adopted sister and ex-colleague, Fang Sing, smsed me asking why I haven't kept in touch. It's a question I can't really answer though. It's a definite weakness of mine, keeping in touch with friends i don't meet regularly anymore. Anyway, I smsed her back and got her messenger username so that I could at least chat with her on the net when she's not busy.

So much so I ended up smsing my best friend in KPMG, Yun See, and we're meeting up this Thursday. I feel sincerely guilty for not staying in touch with her and hope she'll forgive me for it. When I was in KPMG, she was the best friend I could ever ask for, she was always there for me when it mattered. Everytime I had my lows (believe me there were many), she would be the one to drag me out of it. We'd go out a lot, have a lot of fun, and just enjoy each other's company immensely.

Amcorp Mall news: Joe is off to GenCon Indiana tomorrow. I am not happy for him AT ALL. He is just lucky to be there... I 'm sure he just won the PCQ by accident... I should be the ONE, I, AZMIN!!!! After all, I sleep during tournaments more than he does ... why shouldn't I achieve something too! He's the Apprentice, I'm the Master!!!

Okay, rant over, all the best Joe , and take lots of pics!! You KNOW what I mean....

2 comments:

mudster said...

d00d. I know how you feel. I haven't contacted my uni, secondary or primary school friends at all. Maybe I should. Just don't know their number. T_T

ExecutorAzmin said...

Mudster, lets not even mention high school kay? I haven't even talked to most of my supposedly close university friends either!~