Categories

Pages

Friday, August 13, 2004

Organising mentality

Had an e-mail today asking for reunion of 2004 resignees from KPMG. Not sure if I wanna go... since there are people I don't wanna meet.

However, got another e-mail regarding Lynne and Ahmad's family day which has been changed from camping in Bukit Unggul to to staying at the French Town near Genting! Wow, talk about a change in plans! Pretty drastic, eh? Still looking forward to it, but in a different way. Too bad they're not offering to pay for paintball :)



RAW DEAL WWE CARD GAME POSTING:

Well, after having played in 6 tournaments since starting play in February, I volunteered to help Wolf to organise WWE tournaments at his shop from now on. Hopefully it will help to reduce his burden so as to concentrate on running his shop.

His stock has become incredibly diverse, ranging from the CCG games that have been the mainstay sales of the shop to the award-winning and/or obscure (in Malaysia anyway) board games which have been catching the attention of the patrons for the past two months. In any case, volume of sales activity has definitely increased, if not sales dollar (which I don't really know about anyway).

Anyway, first up will be the Steel Cage tourney this weekend (wish me luck!) followed by the Vengeance pre-release in two weeks. Hopefully all goes well..




1 comment:

mudster said...

Yo d00d.
I see my name in the blog. WAHAHAHahahhahwhhHUAUhiaHAUIHIUHAiuhhhehehHEHEHh

Spooooooooooooooooooooooooon.
I can't believe that you have a blog. I'll just check to see since when you had this blog of yours. Haha.

Now for a random piece of rhyme.

You rock
Like a rock.

ciaoz man.
PS: The date is still as per. Plus I'm bringing my own transport, so you'll have to hitch with me :D