Categories

Pages

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Read too much fiction, watched too many movies

Doctor's prescription:

Too much of the above leads to an eventual biting of the ass by reality. Reality bites, indeed.

One of my favourite associated taglines was and still is Living On Imagination. I believe imagination is what keeps me going, keeps me alive, keeps me sane in the real world. Sometimes we are too burdened with expectations. Could have, would have, all possibilities, anything could happen why do I worry so much.

Dreams? 'Dream to have a journey... Have me to hug you... Have you to be free.. Do what we want to do...'
Sorry, I have to steal that from you dearest, but this is arguably one of the best phrases anyone's ever given to me.

I am incredibly happy!!! I am walking on air!!!!
I am going crazy!!! And somehow I don't care!!!
I am flying above!!! Stop me if you dare!!!
I am in love!!! More than I can bear!!!


If the future be a myth, let the present be full of life.

Lastly, a Bjork song extract:

violently happy 'cause i love you
violently happy but you're not here
violently happy come calm me down
before i get into trouble

If this be a dream, don't wake me up...
















No comments: