Categories

Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Bleary eyed

Feeling extremely sleepy, no thanks to last night's visit to Shaz's Grandparents place. My housemate's family are really cool, met his younger sis, her grandma and his four cousins. All of them were extremely friendly people who didn't seem to have any problems striking up conversation with a complete stranger (i.e. yours truly).

Ended up playing Poker, Blackjack and Gin Rummie! Didn't realise how horrible I was in poker. In poker, think I won in the third round, then ended up owing Hafyzan, Shaz and his sis (Ifa, I think her name was) by the end. Urrrk, remind me not to do this again, folks! Much better at Gin!

Was supposed to try posting pics here but too tired now. However, did manage to get some links up, i.e. to some of my Amcorp Mall pal's blogs, as well as some of my interests. Interestingly enough, I got involved in three out of those four links you see on your left while i was in Australia. (except the WWE Raw Deal). Feel free to check them out.

Hmmm... need to find food....

Mmmm...donuts....

later...


No comments: