Categories

Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Escapade!

This post is being composed at 0220 in the morning and I'm up because my kid is still awake. We let him sleep a lot in the car on the way here. Where's here? Hang on.

This is also my first post on my Samsung S3. I keep going back to correct misspelt words so it's taking a while.



So where IS this? Well, it's outside the Equatorial hotel at Cameron Highlands. The decision to go here was made at about 1pm earlier today, oh wait, I mean yesterday !

We planned to take a holiday months ago but just couldn't finalise a destination lol... we had Fraser Hill, Port Dickson, Pangkor, Langkawi and Cameron but we also had doing Umrah in Mecca and London ! We had multiple challenges such as when exactly Raudha was able to take leave, how long she could be away from work,  as well as worries about the weather (it was haywire last week!).

Raudha was on leave since Tuesday, me Wednesday yet Thursday morning we were still in KJ. I was even prepared to face the fact that come Sunday,  we would still have not gone anywhere !

 Fortunately we decided yesterday afternoon, made our bookings and here we are. Although, unfortunately,  our late decision meant we were late getting here, the roads were dark, we ended up arriving past 9pm and not able to see much. We even had dinner in the hotel, not something we would normally do...

Anyway, we are here, safe and sound, and as i write, my kid is now asleep. i guess that's my cue to turn in as well. Good night, or good morning rather. Expecting plenty of writing material tomorrow!

No comments: