Categories

Pages

Friday, April 19, 2013

Second night at Cameron

Or rather, the first day...

Not gonna walk through the whole day but I can say the big highlight of the day was our visit to the Boh tea plantation at Sg Palas. We had to go up a considerable amount of uneven steps to get to the centre but once again I was quite impressed by my kid's strength in going up the steps. I'm sure some of you with kids will say this is nothing new, but hey, it's still surprising for me !

At the centre we did what every tourist would do, visit the tea factory, drink tea and snack on the deck facing the tea plantations and take a lot of pictures!

(Having problems uploading pics now, will update later)


We did visit the pasar malam (night market) at Brinchang but we only got slippers for Zharif ha ha....

Tonight we are holed up at Ye Old Smokehouse. I'll be writing a review at TripAdvisor later in the week, but  for now I can say it's not too bad but the main problem i have with the atmosphere is the fugly building being constructed right next door!

No comments: