Categories

Pages

Friday, September 15, 2006

YFF dilemma...

It's no secret that I'm not doing too well right now in YFF. I think I've been taking too many risks, so I'm gonna tone it down this week.

Having said that, this week's a Liverpool-Newcastle double week, and I've always been crap at double weeks.

My team as of today:

Anelka, Saha, Tevez, Gerrard, Young, Petrov, Ronaldo, Chimbonda, Shorey, Aurelio, Reina.

Yeah, mostly solid YFF performers in there. The exceptions are Anelka, Tevez, Gerrard and Reina.

I'm hoping this week's Anelka's breakout week against a dodgy Middlesborough defense. Tevez too, against a dodgy Newcastle defense.

The main drivers here are Gerrard and Reina. This is for pure Liverpool backing, and I want them to win both games. If they win, I'll profit with them, if they lose, I'll go down with them.

Previously I had Fabregas and Barry in there, but then, Arsenal are possibly without RvP and Henry, which to me turns the tide a lot. So much so, that I ended up buying C. Ronaldo, whom with Giggs out, should do most of the free kick/corner duties... As for Barry, apparently last week he slotted in at left-back. For a generally attacking winger, this sucks.

Still have one unit left though... hmm...

No comments: