Categories

Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

13 and 1 to go...

More on RockStar INXS ha ha…

Well, after this week’s show, here’s my evals:

1. Marty: Awesome, and continues to improve, still not sold on his voice though…

2. Suzie: Giving up on this one. She just doesn’t have the full package, and looks too much of a nice girl, i.e. not ROCK enough ha ha…

3. Daphna: HOT HOT and currently my FAVOURITE. Doesn’t hurt that she sang one of my favourite songs, I Hate Myself for Lovin’ You! Voice control was amazing…

4. Brandon: Could’ve been better but should be enough to get him through.

5. Neal: Once again, he proves that he’s better as a SOLO singer.

6. Ty: Talent wise, he has it. But again, he still doesn’t seem to fit INXS.

7. Jordis: I dunno… I think her voice let her down in this one. Or maybe it was the song. Either way I didn’t like her performance.

8. J.D: Loved the mix. I don’t know why he finished half the song gesturing with a peace sign over his head, but I guess it was different…

9. Heather: Still scary, and frankly, she looks unhealthy… Solid performance though

10. Tara: She got her choice of song, but to me, it didn’t work.

11. Mig: He did a good job with the lyrics and all (Walk My Way) but I his movements were rather staggered, giving me the impression he was concentrating on remembering his lyrics, and that ain’t good..

12. Jessica: Something didn’t go right, but I can’t pinpoint what it is…

13. Deanna: Finally, the shafted one. Had to go with a song she didn’t want, and she suffered for it. Of course, one could argue a great singer can make it work. And she didn’t. But she deserves another chance.

And here’s my predictions for bottom three. Another thing I like about this show is that the public chooses the bottom three, but ultimately INXS decides. It is their band after all:

Anyway:

Bottom three are:

Tara, Deanna, Jordis

Well, not really my predictions, but rather whom I think should be bottom three based on performances.

Suzie will scrape through with her last Get Out of Jail Free cards, but if she ends up in the bottom three, she will go as INXS have acknowledged they DO listen to their fans...

No comments: