Categories

Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Well!

A few posts ago, I admitted I didn't have any recent pics of my my college buddy, Yee Leng coz I didn't meet up with her. She has since kindly provided me an update with tons of pics. Thank you heaps, dear! Here's some samples, and she looks lovelier than ever!!!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Miss Yee Leng as I live and breathe

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Rose Gardens, Budapest

Of course, I can't deny the fact that I'm tremendously jealous finding out she went on a huge 4 week trip to Europe!!! Here's another shot:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That's Mozart back there! Well, a likeness at least...

Apparently, she's also quite an avid photographer. Here's an example which I rather liked myself (okay fine, I can't comment on the colour technique!!! I get it already)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Mirrabel Garden, Salzburg

Europe, Europe, sure I went before but I was bloody well 4-6 yrs old at the time!!!

Patience, Azmin, your time will come...

Hmm, saying that more and more these days ha ha

No comments: