Categories

Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Ms Marion C

I had the opportunity to meet Ms Marion C. about a month back. Went clubbing one Friday night, and my good man Rudy attempts to introduce me to Marion, and despite the typical semi-darkness of clubs, I could distinctly note that she really did look every bit as bright as I usually see her on TV, and genuinely attractive too! So what did I do?

I can't say for sure, but I believe I muttered a "Hi..", averting my gaze, babble to Rudy some hideous excuse, and wander off.

Damn my instant sudden random out of nowhere shyness!

Whereforth comes such stupidity!!

Apologies to both Rudy and Marion for being horribly rude that time! Promise it won't happen again!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ms Marion C

I'm not exactly one of those who tunes in everytime to catch her and Adam's show on TV, but typically when I'm surfing channels and she's on, I usually stop to watch. And I can tell ya, this gal is on the up in the industry, coz she's got the brains, wit, charisma and looks to boot. We'll be seeing a lot more of her, the only problem is, her future's so bright, you gotta wear shades...

And if by chance you get to meet her, don't act like an idiot aiiiigghht!

1 comment:

playtoy said...

i see that i have competition for the affections of one they call marion... well when i met her a while back, i wasn't shy and we had a really nice conversation. still trying to figure out whether she is really that friendly or it is a celebrity thang...