Categories

Pages

Friday, July 15, 2005

The Candidates...

Brandon, Dana, Daphna, Deanna, Heather, J.D., Jessica, Jordis, Marty, Mig, Neal, Suzie, Tara, Ty, Wil...

Er, no Wil or Dana anymore they're gone... ha ha...

These are, L&G, your candidates for RockStar INXS!

Okay, I'm not gonna spend every blog entry on this show, I'm not THAT crazy... is once a week okay? heh heh...

I ain't that fantastic and knowledgeable bout rock to be able to predict now who the winner will be, but from what I've seen:

Brandon: Should go quite a distance, he's quite the stage guy
Daphna: Amazing, oozes attention
Deanna: Quite like her too
Heather: Uh, something about her I don't like, kinda scary
J.D.: I think he's kinda cool
Jessica: Too pretty ha ha... okay, that's kinda sexist
Jordis: Wowza!
Marty: Not keen on his voice
Mig: Nope
Neal: Great, but he seems to be more of a solo performer
Suzie: Image issues, just not Rock enough
Tara: Uncertain really, 50-50
Ty: Will go far, but punk image seems unsuitable for INXS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daphna is hot ;-P waa hahaa, suzie should go home. marty is so hot too. lol, waa haa..

-michelle