Categories

Pages

Monday, July 25, 2005

Yee Leng, college buddy

Was trying to clean up and organize my e-mails yesterday and came across one I had overlooked before: A Malaysian friend of mine working in S'pore had been home in Malaysia for the holidays for the past four weeks and was going back to S'pore.... ....THAT SAME DAY!!!

Panicked and called her up and luckily enough I caught her about THREE hours before her flight back!!! Phew...
Flattering when I called and she immediately recognised me, going in her classic greeting, "Yes, Azmin..."

I met this gal in my 1st year at Uni, and I went into the same residential college in our final year. I think we became close coz we kept having the same courses. To my memory, the clincher was our Accounting Information Systems assignments.

!Ai de mi! I can never forget those Macros that just kept having us duped!

This is what she looked like 5 years ago (gimme a break, aight?) I don't have any recent pictures of her...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I don't know what she looks like now, although she'll prob. have that professional aura on her. 5 years working in PWC does that to ya...

It was good to catch up with an old friend, esp. a person like me whom, after two weeks not with the WGS gang, miss them like nuts! In any case, having her MSN username makes it a LOT more easier to stay in touch. Hopefully I'll be able to spend more time with her the next time she comes back down, which should be in about two months.

Till then... :)

No comments: